Sunday, September 22, 2013

Reclaim Your Life



Do you long to reclaim your life as in years past? Are you tired of being tired? Do you wonder... Why do I feel so bad? Do you suffer with health ailments? Have you given up? Don't!
My answers were yes, I almost gave up hope. The only thing I can say is thank God for answered prayer!

I have suffered for ten years with the following: Dysautonomia, IBS (severe), fibromyalgia, Depression, Severe Anxiety disorder, weight gain, MVP, TMJ, brain fog, generalized weakness, Chronic Fatigue, along with POF and osteopenia. I felt like I just existed from day to day. Let me tell you I have reclaimed my life and feel better than I have in ten years! I can not contain the excitement and I don't think I should. I know so many people who have been helped in many different areas in their journey to getting healthy.

These products were first used to control blood sugar, weight lose was a side effect. These products are all natural, I encourage you to do your research for yourself, in fact, I dare you!
Sound to good to be true (in my experience, if it sounded to good to be true it was)? I educated myself for sometime before trying these products and these testimonies are true! I am currently off all my prescription medications, which was a personal goal. I am losing weight even though I am not taking the weight loss products. I have more energy than I have had in ten years, I no longer have the anxiety or panic attacks, life is just brighter now, it's hard to explain... I actually feel lost as to what I should be doing because I no longer just want to sit and rest. Follow me on this journey, I will be honest, I want to help, I will share testimonies of others that it is helping. My prayer is that these products could bless you or someone you love as much as they have blessed me and mine.
Follow along and reclaim your life with me! 

As of today - I have been taking the Probio5 with the Bio Cleanse for three weeks, my body is definitely riding the yeast and toxins from forty three years of build up. I feel amazing but not without die off symptoms.

As I finish building this blog so I can share my testimony and others, please feel free to visit the link below to check out the products. If you would like me to add you to a testimonial page so you may read testimonies for yourself, just comment with add.

Sweet dreams and God bless, I will add more tomorrow!!

Product testimonies:  weight loss, ADD, Arthritis, diabetic, GAD, fibromyalgia, depression, allergies, IBS, Chrohn's, Ulcerative Colitis, fibromyalgia, diabetic, migraines, PCOS, candida, obesity,

http://tracyjenks.myplexusproducts.com/register

No comments:

Post a Comment